23 June 2011

VERSACE + H&M: Photos

As you may remember, I visited to the Versace corporate offices in Manhattan and that was quite a big event to occur for me, personally, but now a new collaboration was announced. This trumps that trip.

I was able to acquire press photos to the upcoming collaboration and they are completely breath taking. H&M has brought us fashionable consumers collaboration after collaboration of some of the most coveted designers. They have only just begun.

Donatella Versace was pictured in a piece from the collaboration after her latest menswear show in Milan, which took place on June 20, 2011.





























Donatella is pictured above working on pieces with H&M Creative Advisor, Margareta van den Bosch.



























The attention to detail can be seen from this shot. Every piece speaks Versace.


























I am most thrilled for the 20 pieces said to for men. The blazer is picture definitely a piece I want to add to my personal collection.

On a last note, this will be the first collaboration at H&M in which items for the home will be produced. According to the press release, pillows and bedspread will be available. All items, mens, womens, and the home items, will be at 300 select H&M location WORLDWIDE. I am hoping at least one store in the D.C./Metropolitan area is on that list. If not, I am willing to go up to New York to purchase these items!

Please note: All images copyrighted to H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment