05 May 2011

Last Minute Mother's Day Gift Ideas

Ok, so as you know I just got back from Florida and guess what?! I haven't purchased a Mother's Day gift yet! But, I have some ideas on what to get my mother and, if your like me right, get for your mother also!

Here is a picture of me with my mother so you all can see what might be best for her.
































First, my mom loves nice scents and I was thinking about maybe S by Shakira. Its only $19.99 and you get a nice little free gift with the purchase!



































Next, my mom loves big tote bags to carry around her wallet, cell phone, and everything else. I was eyeing this bag:


Lastly, a lovely necklace. A little bit more expensive, but is completely worth since it would be for your mom! My mom does so much for me and this is the one day a year she gets to just be spoiled. Here is the necklace:






































This is called the Loulou de la Falaise Bold Jeweltone Drop Necklace. I really love it and you could wear this up or wear it down for day use.

Now that you have seen what I am thinking about, what should I get? The fragrance, the bag, or the necklace? All three? What are you all thinking about getting your mothers for Mother's Day?

1 comment:

  1. I would pick the necklace. I'm wary of celebrity-branded scents and the bag is nice, but if you're gonna go all out, go all out!

    As for what I'm getting my mom: A plane ticket, round trip to and from Roanoke; I'm flying there on the 4th of July for the first time since before moving back to Louisville.

    tl;dr: I'm her present. :)

    ReplyDelete