05 May 2011

FIDM Fashion Show

Sorry for not posting in a while, but I had a good reason! I was down in Orlando, Florida, for about a week competing at DECA's International Career Development Conference and covering FIDM's Fashion Show that was put on during the opening ceremonies of the Conference. It was truly unique and I was so happy be down there covering the show!



























This was the first dress shown to me. The designer was very industrial and dipped this jacket in cement.




























































Final touches!


























The first group is ready to go!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I want these clothes! These pics are so great! Gosh, If I could only borrow these magnificent outfits for a while (I'd feel like Cinderella). Thanks for sharing! <3 H

    ReplyDelete