29 September 2010

Official Tweeter for ALL ACCESS FASHION

All Access Fashion is a three day event that takes place at Tysons Galleria. The high-end shopping center right outside of Washington, D.C. I attend last year, which was the first year. That was the first time I met Tim Gunn as well. (I will be posting a about last years along with this years.)

What I wanted to tell you all is that I was chosen to be the official tweeter! Follow @TysonsGalleria and almost all of the tweets will be from me during this season. 

This years All Access starts tomorrow with a panel. Friday is the main show and Saturday are all the collections from the stores in the mall. Some include 7 For All Mankind and Betsey Johnson.


I will be posting very late at night after each of these events, so stay up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment