23 November 2010

I am now a model agent!...sort of....

As I continue to grow my company, RiEN online, I have opened new "divisions". Basically I want to a have a little input in major parts of the fashion industry. Right now I have my blog, Twitter and Facebook. But now I can add my modeling division!

My models are only for use within RiEN. They will be used to hold items and be the models in photo shoots. Also, we will allow them to do work in the DC/Metro area.

Here is the e-comp card of my newest male model:



I know its a little hard to see ( I am redoing it for the print version).

If you interested in booking Mr. Mattimoe, please shoot me an e-mail at ryan.charchian@msgft.com

1 comment:

  1. wow! congratulations, how cool is that?! goodluck with all your endeavors and continuing to grow your business. i'm sure you will do great especially since you are involved in the blogging community where there is such a wealth of new talent. =)

    btw, thank you so much for the amazing comment you left on my sunglass hut blog. your support is greatly appreciated.. how cool that you heard about the contest WHILE you were in the tents. and thank you for being PROUD of me. that made me smile like you would not believe.

    anyway, i'm so glad to have met you and i'm following you now, so i'll be in touch. =)

    Vogue Gone Rogue
    Full Time Fabulous - Kristy

    ReplyDelete