12 November 2010

Taking Fashion to New Heights Review

Our newest reporter, Amanda Bater, reports on the event.:


Taking Fashion to NEW Heights FALL Runway Show
by: Amanda Bater

                “Style is and attitude, we were born with it while others became accustom to it.”
                       Terrance Payton told me this quote while I was there and I loved it!
Most people go to fashion shows and admire the clothes and the style but this show was different. People could relate to other figures besides your typical model. The fashion I saw was urban and main stream. All the designers I spoke with were inspired by different things like relationships, Vegas, Lady Gaga, other countries and more. This event made everyone feel they could be front row since the models walked all over the aviation museum so everyone could see the clothes up close or up top on the balcony. I wish more people could do shows like this! 
More pictures after the jump:







Overall, my reporter enjoyed the show! We will be seeing a lot for from ROE The Agency! More pictures to be put on our Flickr!

No comments:

Post a Comment