13 November 2010

The Scarf Party

As you may recall, I was invited to a scarf party. Now, having attended it, I can say, it was a lot of fun!

First, a note to all GPS users: the location isn't accurate in the GPS system. The store is there, don't worry though! Just make sure you turn on to West Broad Street.

Now with this said, on to my review. The event was very nice and had a great theme. Almost everyone there had a scarf on. When I walked in, I was greeted by Marymount Fashion Club girls and was told the night's happenings. My friend whom invited me, Lydia Russo, was so kind and even gave me a gift since my birthday was the next day! That was very sweet and that just made my night. For an event producer to give a gift to guest is very, very sweet!

I snagged these pictures of the event! They are after the jump!





















Executive Fashion Editor Elizabeth Hogue


Anika Mahmood, Myself, and Elizabeth Hogue



Me and an amazing fun coat!



Myself, Lydia Russo, and a Marymount student


Myself with Elizabeth Hogue


I love that they encourage Foursquare! This is the fastest growing social media app!




Fendi...for under $500



Miu Miu :)


Fendi


Dolce and Gabbana


Prada

So, now make your way to 108 West Broad Street in Falls Church, VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment