03 December 2010

Mercedes-Benz Fall/Winter 2011 Press Registration Opens In...

THREE DAYS!!

Why am I so excited? Because I have been normally invited to shows, but I'm ready to finally be able to say "I'm press!" I know not everyone loves bloggers/press members, but I am just trying to show that any teenager that puts their mind to something can do it! Here are some quick pics:


Don't mind my third eye!

More after the jump!!!








Please note::: I do not open any rights to the MODEM book. It is purely amazing and I take no credit for its awesomeness. I do want to take credit for saying this: THANK YOU TO THE THOSE WHO MADE IT! It will help any PR person, raising blogger, or aspiring fashion person!

69 days from today is February 10th, the start of the F/W 2011 collections!

Registration is here! CLICK!

No comments:

Post a Comment