27 December 2010

My Top Secret News: Working with Mya

As you read earlier I was working on something very TOP SECRET. Well now I can tell you what. I was working on Mya's new music video!! I was helping 8112 Studios with publicity and will be featuring EXCLUSIVE behind-the-scenes pictures here, but know: I have NO pictures of Mya. We all agreed to keep her outfits a secret until the premier!

But there are SOME photos I can share:























These are the official press photos, again, no one was allowed to take photos of Mya in her outfits. The building suspense will be very much worth it though!

More behind the scenes photos after the jump!



































This was an amazing shoot! I don't want to give away everything, so I will leave you with this. But on a last note:

Thank you: Charm of Georgetown for accessorizing Mya, Wink, Kavenchy Salon and Spa for hair and makeup, and Mercedes-Benz!

I really have to thank the music industry for coming out to DC! This is a prime example of major things that will make DC known for more than just politics.

Lastly, here is a behind-the-scenes video:

No comments:

Post a Comment