21 February 2011

Yoana Baraschi F/W 2011

Her first Fall/Winter presentation at Lincoln Center was a hit! Amazing garments that I could see Ladies-That-Lunch and multitude others wearing.

Enjoy these stunning photographs:






































The great thing about presentations is that the models look completely straight on, but when you step in front of them for a shot they give you their full attention! I applaud these girls for being able to stand in one spot for over an hour! I know sometimes they get a wardrobe change, but still! You go girls! But, I know these girls don't mind being those clothes! Look at them!

A wide range of color and day to evening wear is great to see! This was my first time viewing this designer's garments, but I hope its not the last!

No comments:

Post a Comment