06 April 2011

A Chic Day Of School!

I adore Chic Communications' offices! The pink walls and glass sawhorse desks are to die for and fit for an editor! The two twenty-four year olds that are in charge mean business and have a very successful PR firm called Chic PR. I told my teacher, Mrs. Symonette, about them back in December and she contacted them to come in and talk to my fashion marketing class. They did and it was a blast!




























Since I referred Mrs. Symonette to them they gave me this watch! Very chic!

One of their clients is Cibu and they handed out samples!

Everyone was given a pink Chic Communications bag! These totes are very big and perfect for high schoolers! During their presentation, Morgan and Kristin, told us about how they got started and the perks and difficulties of running your own business. The thing I loved most besides their passion for they do is how they treat their interns. They both said how the get on the ground with their interns and stuff letters into envelops. They must be awesome bosses to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment