02 January 2011

DIY: Transform A Meal

DIY or more commonly known as Do It Yourself is a term normally referred to when fashionistas turn simple items into similar designer items by using items from around their house. Well, I made something similar to a designer item: a meal. "Fancy" restaurants design their plates, so why can't I? Behold: a simple plate, but after the jump see how I transform it!




I choose an item most people have in their house (I think): chicken nuggets. These simple, tasty items are very delicious and fill you up!


Step 1) Add a boundary. This edible item will help you position other items. I picked a pickle.


Step 2) Position the main items, which in this case are the chicken nuggets. They are position in the center to grab attention of the consumer.


Step 3) Add some extra! A plain plate won't sell you need to spice it up (not literally, unless you want too.) I added honey mustard which could be used to paint the plate and add a unique layout.

Step 4) EAT! Dig in and enjoy!

I know this post was completely random, but this blog is about my life and how I try to make my life fun and exciting. This is what I do! (But not every meal!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment