02 January 2011

A Simple Request: Apple

Dear Apple,

I hope all is well and you are having a very prosperous end-of-year and are gearing up for a exciting New Year. Today I would like to take a moment of your time and respectively request a product for review. The product is an Apple iPad of any specifications.

I know you are a powerful business and do not enjoy losing profit. I would now like to take a few more moments and explore the reasons why sending me an iPad will only increase profits and your image.

First, as you can tell by my blog I am established blogger. I mention this first to comfort you and know that this will be a worthy investment.

Second, as you can see from our Media Kits (MSGFT/Rien Online [sorry for some typos in there!]) that this blog had a humble beginning with the simple goal of brining young teenagers whom parents are in the military front row to major fashion events. Now we have involved into presenting and educating all teenagers and young adults about the Fashion Industry. Also telling them that don't take "no" as answer and just hold your head up high and move on.

Also from our Media Kits you will see we span the globe and have a large globally following. If we are graced with your product we would blog about the iPad and inform our readers about how great it is. How do I already know it is great? A friend allowed to me to play and explore on theirs.

Third, currently our motto is "for teens, by teens." Our viewers great appreciate that we are not influenced and that we request the items we know they, the viewers, will greatly enjoy. Our viewers will also enjoy the fact that Apple, a company listed on the Fortune 500 list, helped a simple teenager with the dream and goal of showing all teenagers that no matter your situation, you can make the most of your life.

Fourth and lastly, my blog is fashion-oriented and the fashion industry widely uses Apple products. With allowing me to sample and potentially keep an iPad will allow me to bring my viewers my coverage of events faster. I will be able to, depending on the iPad, to upload photos and/or videos from the event I am at. Or if I am in the tents of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week I will be able to swiftly write a review about a show. All of this would be because Apple took and chance and invest in a great entity.

I hope I did not waste your time with this request. I hope to speak to you about this request and/or other potential items we could work together on.

Warmest Regards,

Ryan Charchian
ryan.charchian@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment