10 January 2011

My Pick For Full Time Fabulous





























I have supported and encourage everyone to choose Kristy Elena as the Full Time Fabulous blogger! FTF is a competition that was put on by Sunglass Hut to find the next "it" blogger. The winner gets a rent free apartment in NYC, $100,000, access to the hottest shows at New York, Milan, Paris and London Fashion Weeks, plus the perks of being a influential blogger!

My endorsement may not mean anything to some people, but I stand behind people that go for it! I wouldn't have picked anyone if Kristy didn't send me a random message saying something along the lines as, "check my blog out and vote for me." Harmless self-advertisement in my opinion.

I was grasped by her ideas and opinions on fashion. Kristy, I believe in you no matter the outcome. You have made yourself a fashion personality! There are great things in store for you in the future!



Twitter love!

Facebook love as well!

1 comment:

  1. thank you so much ryan! your support means the world to me. =) you've been amazing throughout this whole thing and you have no idea how much i appreciate it. talk to you tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete