30 January 2011

POTG: The Event

As you've read early, I was invited to the Put On The Gloves event, but I was unable to attend due to being snowed in, but I still wanted to share it with you!

As I reported to you, Mya was to be there and if Mya is there, then the amazing James Cornwell is there.


























James Cornwell, Ryan Charchian, and Elaine Mensah

James is an amazing hair stylist and I had to share what he did with Mya's hair with you! Check it:


First, do you see how hot SHE is! Then look at that hair. Guess what? Its a (beautiful) wig! James is an expert with all types of hair. I continuously stock his Facebook and he is always jetting off to very chic photo shoots all across the country!

The house is from local designer Kenny KAS Flanagan. His garments have been worm by such celebrities as Rihanna!

Now the event its self was a huge success for bringing awareness to anti-bullying and LGBT youth.



















































Shutter Bloom Photographs by Yulia Mikhalchuk, above left, pictured with Catherine Ommanney of the Real Housewives of DC.

No comments:

Post a Comment