30 January 2011

Rebecca Minkoff Having Full Show!

I love Rebecca Minkoff. Lets get that clear. She is a powerful designer and took a great amount of her time to speak with me and one of her events, let me borrow one of her Ben Minkoff bags, and invite me to her S/S 11 presentation (which I couldn't go to and I felt TERRIBLE! My parents wouldn't let me miss another day of school. I told them she allowed me to borrow a bag and I had to be there, but they didn't budge!)

But now Rebecca is gong from the Box to the Theatre. Those two tents are within Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week complex and I am elated that she will be having a runway show! The world must start living the Rebecca Minkoff lifestyle!

Here are some "blast from the past pictures of her bags and herself! Enjoy:




























































And I can't forget advertising her Ben Minkoff collection:

Say hi to the Gregger Tote.




























Subscribe, Follow, and Like Rebecca. But don't forget to Like, Follow, and Reblog Ben also!

This is the next "it" designer. Don't believe me? Well after her February 11 show, you will see!

1 comment:

  1. I really think you should let me borrow that bag.

    Forever.

    ReplyDelete