04 October 2010

All Access Fashion 2010: Breakfast with Carmen Marc Valvo

Since I was able to go everywhere and to everything during All Access I went! I had to document every moment. Aba Bonney Kwawu, the Aba of the Aba Agency, asked to me to do a special task and I did not want to let here down!

So on the morning of Saturday, October 2, 2010, I went to a breakfast event for the Carmen Marc Valvo. Talk about elegance. Everything was just great; the food, the arrangements, the space, the clothing, everything! PICTURES::::


One of my downfalls is food, which will be discussed...a lot...on this blog.















All of the looks are simply beautiful, but there are so many I can't put them all up.

I wanted to show this ivory because, just look at it! The color on her skin just brings it to life. I mean it is just stunning in person!

















Lastly, here is my picture with both Carmen Marc Valvo and Phillip Bloch. Also with me is my best fashion-friend Elizabeth Hogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment