25 October 2010

Project Fundway Finale Show





Earlier I posted about being a judge for the first round of Project Fundway. Well, I am now a judge and red carpet interviewer for the Finale Show. The show is being held at the Warner Theater (which for you no DC-ers, is VERY close to the White House...and my spa!)

I am very excited to be a part of someone receiving funding for their education. These designers have poured their soul into their collections for this event. The looks will be fantastic.

Also, shout out to Jimmy de la Cruz for his post about me doing this on his blog. Jimmy and I got in trouble for talking too much during the judging. (We are going to finishing that conversation!) I will also be interviewing Jimmy on the red carpet.

My next post about all of this will have the winner included! Keep a look out!

xxRien

No comments:

Post a Comment