31 October 2010

i rallied for sanity and/or fear (and it was so much fun!)

On Saturday, October 30, 2010, I left my house to meet up with friends. Our destination: The National Mall. We made our way there after the fashion show more of my friends, Ryan Mattimoe, was suppose to be in didn't go according to plan. Ryan is trying to break into the modeling field and I am trying to assist wherever I can.

After that journey we made our way to the Crystal City Metro station. The train was already packed! I didn't know what I was getting myself into. As we arrived at the Smithsonian stop, we were greeted by hundreds (and I mean HUNDREDS) of other rally goers. We made our way to the surface and after deciding to not spend four (4) dollars on a hot dog, we went into the McDonalds in the Air and Space Museum.

After eating, we joined the crowd, swarm, masses, holy-unbelieveable amount of people.

Hanging out with my friends was great. There was four of us: Ryan Mattimoe, Danielle Smith, Duncan Cannon, and myself.

These photos came to be:













hehehehe









i took pictures of anything with the word "masturbation", sooo yeah, anyways....



Lastly, Ryan and Danielle jumped rope with a muslim. A very good way to end a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment