04 October 2010

All Access Fashion 2010: Part 2

My apologies for doing this in parts. It just keeps me more organized. But now for the good stuff! I really haven't talked about fashion just yet, but now I shall. Here are pics from the main show of All Access Fashion. This was the debut of the Paul Sinclaire's Sinclaire 10 collection from Saks. Enjoy



 This is a picture looking down on the event floor from the second level outside Burberry. I had All Access to the entire event.


 I spy Paul Wharton and Stacie Scott Turner from the Real Housewives of DC. Other Housewives came out that evening as well.
 Please don't mind the lighting. It was changing constantly with the pounding of the music.

Another eye spy. This time Kate Michaels, former Miss DC.















No comments:

Post a Comment